Effective from 28th January 2022
Purpose. This agreement is to confirm that you (henceforth known as Advertiser) is entering into a binding sponsorship agreement with Wylde Media Limited/Wylde in Bed. Wylde Media Limited desires to sell to Advertiser, certain online and broadcast advertising on the following terms:
Advertising Terms. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, during the Term, Wylde Media Limited shall sell to Advertiser, and Advertiser shall purchase from Wylde Media Limited, advertisements as detailed on the original Insertion Order.
3. Wylde Media Limited review
Wylde Media Limited shall notify Advertiser as soon as reasonably possible of any objection to any advertisement or any creative component therein. Wylde Media Limited shall provide Advertiser with the opportunity to amend or replace a rejected advertisement, provided that Advertiser meets any and all applicable submission deadlines.
Publisher's License. Publisher refers to the podcaster who will be publishing podcast episodes and social media content. Publication refers to the podcast episodes and social media posts. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Advertiser grants Publisher a limited, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to Advertiser's Intellectual Property to reproduce, publish, and distribute each Advertisement in the Publication in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and the corresponding Accepted Insertion Order. Other than this express license, Advertiser grants no right or license to Publisher by implication, estoppel, or otherwise to any Advertiser Intellectual Property.
Wylde Media Limited will make commercially reasonable efforts to contact advertisor within 2 working days of receipt of an Insertion Order if the requested inventory is not available. Wylde Media Limited will seek to explore acceptible alternatives, however if this is not successful, Wylde Media Limited will offer a full refund within 30 days of the Insertion Order date. Not withstanding the above, modifications to the original Insertion Order will not be binding unless approved in writing by Wylde Media Limited and advertiser.
4. Advertisements. Advertiser shall purchase the advertisements as listed in the original Insert Order submitted through your website.
5. Price and Payment.
Advertiser agrees to pay Wylde Media Limited at least 7 days in advance of the first publshing date of the Insertion Order . This advertising campaign may not be canceled without a 30-day notice.
If payment is not received within 7 days in advance of the scheduled publishing date of your advertisement, Wylde Media Limited retain the right to reschedule your advertisement until after payment has been received in full.
Payment: Ads can be paid for by through our payment processor, once you have submitted your Insertion Order.
6. Advertiser Responsibilities:
Advertiser agrees to provide the following collateral to Wylde Media Limited via email
Verbiage to be used in advertisements, unless you have submitted a requst for Wylde Media Limited to write the content as part of your Insertion Order.
7. Representations and Warranties. Each Party represents, warrants, and covenants to the other that:
(a) it is a legal entity duly organized, validly existing, and in good standing in the jurisdiction of its incorporation/organization/formation;
(b) it is duly qualified to do business and is in good standing in every jurisdiction in which such qualification is required for purposes of this Agreement;
(c) it has the full right, power, and authority to enter into this Agreement, to grant the rights and licenses granted under this Agreement and to perform its obligations under this Agreement;
(e) this Agreement has been executed and delivered by the party and constitutes the legal, valid and binding obligation of the party, enforceable against the party in accordance with its terms; and
(f) it is now and throughout the term of this Agreement shall remain in compliance with all laws applicable to the performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
8. Copyright. Any audio recorded by Wylde Media Limited remains the property of Wylde Media Limited and ay not be used elsewhere, in any form unless premision is expressly granted in writing by Wylde Media. There is an option to purchase a Broadcast Licence, as part of your insertion order which gives you express permissions to use the recordings in any way you wish.
9. Confidentiality. The parties agree that the terms of this Agreement shall be treated as confidential and each agrees to limit disclosure of such terms to only its directors, officers, partners, employees and/or independent contractors having a legitimate need to know.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Letter of Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the United Kingdom.
11. Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the total liability, in the aggregate, of Wylde Media Limited, its officers, directors, partners, employees, agents, and subconsultants, to Advertiser, and anyone claiming by, through, or under Advertiser for any claims, losses, costs, or damages whatsoever arising out of, resulting from or in any way related to this Agreement from any cause or causes, including but not limited to negligence, professional errors and omissions, strict liability, breach of contract, or breach of warranty, shall not exceed the total compensation received by Wylde Media Limited.
12. Non-discrimination. This advertising package agreement does not discriminate in any way on the basis of race, ethnicity or sex in serving our advertisers and their representatives or in the execution of any portion of this sales advertising agreement. Additionally, we are an equal opportunity employer in full compliance with British employment practices, laws and regulations.